by Chris Durst June 28, 2021
Norwegian Cruise Line has posted work from home Guest Service Representative openings to their jobs page.
The full-time role provides customer support for bookings, itineraries, travel documents, payment services, booking changes, and other basic inquiries.
You must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least one year of customer service experience.
The pay rate isn’t mentioned in the listing, but Glassdoor puts the base pay average at $15/hr. The starting rate may be less. Please note, however, that we have not confirmed either rate with the employer.
There is no mention of any state limitations.
Here’s what the company has posted about these openings:
“Provide customer support to guests who initiate contact directly with Norwegian Cruise Line and have questions regarding their bookings, itineraries, travel documents, payment services, booking changes, and other basic inquiries. Process reservation orders, changes and cancellations.
- Handle inbound calls and support service requests from direct customers.
- Deliver superior customer service while identifying, meeting and exceed customer expectations.
- Acquire and maintain in depth industry and Norwegian Cruise Line knowledge in order to articulate cruise product features, benefits, pricing and make recommendations to include promotions, itineraries, and auxiliary products such as stateroom upgrades, onboard credits and other shipboard amenities.
- Research and resolve general and specific reservation and vacation related inquiries.
- Process reservation orders requested directly by guests including new reservations, changes, cancellations and accepting payments.
- Gather critical guest information, including name, phone number, and e-mail address, and enter data into the lead generation system. Gather guest information from every inbound call depending on booking status.
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings training in order to ensure use of appropriate policies and procedures and accurate information communicated.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1-year customer service experience. Call center environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn company product and destinations, full suite of amenities and promotions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service skills to assist with questions, problem solving, negotiations and selling whenever necessary.
- Multitasking abilities to provide service via phone and create notes in system and research information at the same time.
- Basic-level working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.”
TO SEE THE JOB, START HERE – then enter “Guest Service Representative” in the search field. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!