by Chris Durst Apr. 1, 2021
Walgreens just posted openings for Work from Home Call Center Specialists.
In this role, you will be handling both inbound and outbound calls to Walgreens customers, doctor’s offices, etc.
You must reside in one of the following states to be considered for this role: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Pay is not noted in the job listing. Indeed puts it in the $12-$13/hour range, but we have not confirmed that information with the company.
Walgreens also has a comprehensive benefits package for their employees.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Responsible for a high volume of inbound and outbound calls with customers, physician offices, patients or third party providers about the company’s products or services following standard SOPs and procedures, working under direct supervision. Ensures all contacts receive efficient and courteous service. Duties may vary based on assigned department.
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers, physician offices, patients and third party vendors via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard SOPs and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents contact interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved escalated issues as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers, physician’s office, patient or third party vendor to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries for one or more lines of business.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED.
- POTS Landline
- Private Working Area
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Must live in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- This is a work at home position. To be eligible for this role you will be required to have an active home phone line (cell and VOIP not supported) and high-speed internet connection (DSL and Satellite not supported) at the time of your application. These utilities will not be reimbursed by Walgreens.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in centralized services or call center environment.
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 35 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- A dedicated home phone line. This must be a landline, not cell. VOIP provided through your cable or fiber optic internet provider is permitted, however a VOIP phone line through a third party provider is not authorized. Additionally, any features on your current phone line, such as call waiting or voicemail, will need removed prior to starting.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new jobs and side gigs every morning except Sunday. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!