by Chris Durst Jan. 28, 2021
Highmark Health is a US-based blended health organization with over 35,000 employees.
The company currently has over 100 work from home positions in a variety of job types.
Pay, hours, and experience will vary according to position.
The company is rated 3.2 out of 5 stars on Indeed and 3.5 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
The company currently has positions in the following job categories:
Clinical Services (25)
Medical Records (8)
Provider Services (5)
Change Management (4)
Business Analysis/Reporting (3)
Emergency Services (2)
Sales/Account Management (2)
Human Resources (2)
Administrative Services (1)
Customer Service (1)
As an example of what the company is looking for, here’s a bit from their Customer Service job post:
“This job resolves standard and occasional non-standard customer inquiries, comments, and concerns by applying a seamless and positive customer experience gained through many recurring cycles of on the job work engagement.
- Engages with customers in a confident and compelling manner, performing the full range of customer service duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Strives to resolve customer concerns in a single interaction via telephone, written, or face to face communication.
- Responds to a diverse set of customers with an equal level of confidence regardless of the issue at hand.
- Works independently of support from a senior customer service representative, frequently utilizing the knowledge center, answering customer inquiries.
- Routinely responds to customers with an in-depth product knowledge achieved through a continuously improving set of listening, analysis, quality focus, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Consistently exceeds results for internal adherence, efficiency, and inquiry timeliness.
- Resolves standard and frequently non-routine, limited impact, customer inquiries, comments, and concerns with the most limited escalation consistent with company policies and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
EDUCATION – Required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Applies in-depth product knowledge obtained through ongoing cycles of working with routine and non-routine subject matter
- Regardless of recurring and routine customer inquiries, comments, and concerns, approaches each and every interaction with superior listening skills
- Multi-tasks with a high level of efficiency yet treats every customer as the most important during the interaction so as not to leave the customer with a hurried impression
- Ability to ask effective probing and/or open and closed ended questions that will help in issue resolution in a conversational manner with customers, using verbal clues and system tools to develop tailored recommendations for the customer
- Ability to master initial training competencies while demonstrating the ability to learn additional competencies through additional training
- Ability to de-escalate challenging customer inquiries, comments, and concerns while delivering necessary information consistent with Company policies and processes
TO SEE ALL WORK FROM HOME JOBS, START HERE then, in the left column, check the click the “+ More” link below the “Locations” menu to expose more options. THEN, check the “Work From Home” box. The work from home jobs will be listed in the right column.
To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!