by Chris Durst Apr. 12, 2021
ModSquad has posted openings for Phone Support Reps for a Health Coaching App.
If selected, you will be assisting seniors, who in some cases may not be technically-savvy, to properly use a health coaching app.
Pay is not listed, however, the position was previously posted at $12/hour and you must live in the United States.
Here’s what ModSquad has posted about this opportunity:
“The project is for a health coaching app that is provided through the user’s employer. This is an inbound/outbound phone-support project.
As a member of this team, you will respond to customer inquiries via the phone as well as making calls to users 65+ and helping them enroll and set up their account.
Selected candidates would need to have the patience to work with this clientele that may not be technically savvy.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be located in the United States
- Has a quiet work area to take phone calls
- Has experience in talking to persons 65 and older
- Has a patient and kind demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Has experience in downloading and troubleshooting apps in iOS and Android
- Has Zendesk Experience (a plus!)
- Can commit to 20 hours per week.
- Can make a 90-day commitment to this project.
***PRO TIP*** Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!