by Chris Durst Nov. 22, 2021
Walgreens is hiring Work from Home Call Center Specialists in 44 states.
Hiring in all states EXCEPT Washington, California, Massachusetts, DC, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, New York and Chicago, IL.
Pay starts with a base rate of $13.00 per hour and will increase to $14.00 per hour after 90 days of service.
Benefits include Healthcare, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Holidays, and others.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“At Walgreens Centralized Services, we rely on our team of call center/work from home Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Care Specialists to support our customers and retail partners across the United States. This allows our in-store Pharmacy teams to spend more time focusing on the communities we serve. We empower our Centralized Services team to ensure that we provide extraordinary customer care.
Our employees know what it takes to stay ahead of current trends and help patients be well every day. The following attributes are critical to your success in this role. Additional, related traits are also listed below.
Walgreens is a trusted wellness provider with care being at the heart of our business. From our retail stores to our distribution centers and our support center to our pharmacies, our team members have an opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage at 31 days of service.
- 401(k)/Retirement Plans
- Walgreens matches up to 4%.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 6 weeks of Disability & 8 weeks of Parental Leave at 100% pay after 6 months service.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off beginning at 180 days of service. Typical PTO accrual is 80 hours per year.
- Six paid holidays per year. Eligible at six months of service.
- Pay for this position starts at a base rate of $13.00 per hour and will increase to $14.00 per hour after 90 days of service.
Responsible for a high volume of inbound and outbound calls with customers, physician offices, patients or third party providers about the company’s products or services following standard SOPs and procedures, working under direct supervision. Ensures all contacts receive efficient and courteous service. Duties may vary based on assigned department.
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers, physician offices, patients and third party vendors via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard SOPs and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents contact interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved escalated issues as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers, physician’s office, patient or third party vendor to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries for one or more lines of business.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- The following locations are not eligible for this opportunity: Washington, California, Massachusetts, DC, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, New York and Chicago, IL.
- This is a work at home position. To be eligible for this role you will be required to have an active home phone line (cell and VOIP not supported) and high-speed internet connection (DSL and Satellite not supported) at the time of your application. These utilities will not be reimbursed by Walgreens.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in centralized services or call center environment.
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 35 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels![social_warfare]