by Chris Durst Mar. 31, 2021
Computer and 2 Monitors Provided – Work from Home – $13-$17.50/hour – Full Benefits
ADT, the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States, reached out to let us know they are NOW HIRING Work from Home Customer Service Reps.
They’ve expanded their hiring area to include candidates residing in the following 19 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, and Wyoming.
Pay range is $13 -$17.50 per hour and they also note that there is a pay differential during certain shifts.
ADT also offers full benefits on the first day of the month after 30 days of employment.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Customer Care Agent in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, and Wyoming.
As our customers’ first point of contact, you will be the friendly voice of ADT, providing an excellent customer experience by troubleshooting their problems and providing technical support. We will rely on you to listen to our customers and use your deductive reasoning skills, technical expertise, creativity and passion for helping to meet their needs – and remind them that behind our great products is a focus on the customer experience with accountable and collaborative team members ready to help them.
- We compensate based on experience.
- We offer pay differential during certain shifts, based on business needs
- We realize there are sometimes in our 24/7 business that conditions change. We offer shift differential amounts based on high volume times.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Agent can look like:
- Relaying important information about their life-safety system and services, updating customer accounts and solving billing questions.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting devices across ADT systems.
- Helping customers understand the ADT noble purpose and providing customer lifestyle solutions.
- Coaching, team meetings or 1:1 development time to grow and develop your career at ADT.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- VDI training requirements:
- Designated place to work from home
- High speed internet. DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- At least 25mbps to of internet to download and 15mbps to upload
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college credits; degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new jobs and side gigs every morning except Sunday. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!