by Chris Durst Feb. 2, 2023
Sitel has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Reps.
In this role, you’d be taking calls to respond to inquiries, troubleshoot problems, and provide a personalized solution.
The pay range is listed at $13.50 – $16.50/hr. Computer and other equipment provided. Benefits are also included.
There are no state hiring exclusions noted in the job post. Applicants must live in the US.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
With 160,000+ people working across the globe – at home or in contact centers – Sitel Group securely connects brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages, driving our clients’ digital customer experience (CX) strategies forward. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience. At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspectives through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
- $13.50 – $16.50 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays after six months
- Opportunities to learn, lead, & grow after only six months on the job
As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll help deliver white-glove support to our client’s most important focus, their customers! Our expert staff provide a warm welcome, ask the right questions, and create engaging relationships in order to solve for the customer.
Job duties include:
- Drive customer interactions through inbound calls to respond to inquiries, troubleshoot problems, & provide a personalized solution
- Utilize your expert problem solving skills to identify the root-cause using probing & discovery questions
- Assist the customer with navigating the website to review resources & service information
- Navigate through multiple systems / tools using a Windows 10 PC
- Adhere to call policy & procedures
Note: You are applying to a general customer service opening. Our Talent Assessment Team will review your information to match you with the best fit program within our organization. If selected for an interview, that is when you will find out more about the specific client/brand and other essential job duties.
- Must have a quiet and distraction-free environment to work from home
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Highspeed internet service with your own ethernet cable (no operating using WIFI alone)
- Ability to use a PC with dual-monitors
- Must be able to navigate through several different systems on a computer while simultaneously talking on the phone for an extended period of time
Nice to Have (but not required)
- Your own monitor (most other equipment is provided)
- One year or more of high-volume call center experience
- Previous customer service, retail, insurance, or administrative experience
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like this, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be rocking your Rebellion soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!