by Chris Durst Jan. 12, 2021
Asurion provides insurance for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry. I’m familiar with them because I have had to make two claims in the past for lost or broken Verizon phones.
The company has posted openings for Customer Care Reps.
Their starting pay is $13.50/hour, no state hiring limitations are listed, and EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED.
Here’s what the company has to say about these opportunities:
“Are you dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and driven to get results? Join Asurion’s front line support team today as a Work at Home Customer Care Representative!
As a Customer Care Rep, you will maintain exceptional customer service while providing remote support for customers’ inquiries about lost or damaged devices, device upgrades and resolve customer issues.
You will be responsible for selling our In-Home warranty service and other product offerings to customers on every call. You will engage with the customer to understand their technology and sell protection/tech support solutions. You will Serve, Solve and Sell!
Customer Care and Sales Representatives have a passion for selling services & solving problems!
Our starting pay is $13.50 per hour.
We don’t just redefine – we reinvent.
For more than 20 years, we have led the global tech solutions industry. We are leaders in creating innovative technology solutions that help keep consumers connected and we are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our partners – 300 million customers or 120 respected companies whose products you know and love.
The only thing we’re more passionate about is our people.
At Asurion, we value team success and create a rewarding and collaborative work environment where each employee can maximize their talents and contributions. We provide a fun and casual work environment and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental & vision health coverage, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k plan.
What we require:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- A distraction-free workplace that is ergonomically set to meet the company’s standards
- 6 months of Sales experience required
- Call center experience is welcomed but not required
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Ability to identify, understand and upsell new products and solutions based on customer needs
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude”
CLICK HERE to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!