by Chris Durst June 3, 2021
Direct Interactions is hiring Customer Service Specialists in all states except California and New York.
Scheduling is flexible, however, 8 hours are required to be worked every Monday NO EXCEPTIONS.
Pay is $13.50 per hour plus bonuses (or your states local minimum wage) and the company also does weekly prize drawings (Ipads, 50inch 4K Smart TVs, gaming systems, etc.)
Benefits available for full-time employees after 60 days.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“At Direct Interactions, you will work with some of the kindest and most professional contact center agents in the country. You will help people in need and know that you made a positive difference in their lives. Even if you have not worked in contact centers for long or even not at all, we are interested in learning more about you! We pride ourselves on being all about the people we serve as well as those we work with. Most people spend more time at work then they do with their own families, so why not join the DI family? We partner with various companies and states to provide their customers with white-glove service. We are currently experiencing an extremely high number of calls which means hours are available with no cap in hours worked during business hours. We offer flexible scheduling that will still allow you to have a work life balance. Ideal applicants want to and can work 40 hours a week.
To be considered, you must first be invited to go through our on-boarding phase assessments (this correspondence will come via email if selected). To continue with the on boarding phase process, you must respond to all correspondence timely to move on in the process. From there, if you receive an invitation to interview and are invited to move on in the hiring process, we will send you an offer via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
- Ability to show empathy for those that may be frustrated or anxious
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask while navigating through multiple programs and information
- Must have all the proper equipment to perform the job (outlines in the technical requirement section)
- Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
- Must pass a criminal background check paid for by us (Direct Interactions)
- Legally able to work in the United States; Must be a current resident living in the US
- Training is done virtually and will consist of virtual instructor led and self-paced learning
- You must first attend an orientation session (Times TBD)
- Training spans across 7 days and is paid (payment will be discussed if invited to orientation)
- 100% attendance is required in all phases of the on boarding process
- $13.50 per hour plus bonuses (or your states local minimum wage)
- We are paid bi weekly via direct deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, medical and dental plans are available after 60 days worked (full time)
- Weekly prize drawings (we give out Ipads, 50inch 4K Smart TVs and gaming systems just to name a few)
- This is a full-time employee (W2) position
- 40 hours per week is required no exceptions
- Agents must show at least 40 hours per week of availability within the programs hours of operation
- Hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday-Friday 7am to 7pm EST
- Saturday 9am to 5pm EST
- Sunday 9am to 1pm EST
- Your initial schedule will be finalized every Thursday
- 8 hours are required to be worked every Monday NO EXCEPTIONS
- High-speed Internet and a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (no Windows 7 or 8.1)
- USB headset with microphone and mute button
- Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser
- 8GB of RAM or higher
- A second monitor is not required, but strongly recommended
- A smart phone that is less than 3 years old (used for our programs authentication process and not for work)
*If you are selected, your offer is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a technical assessment of your PC performed by our tech team.
Currently, Apple computers (Mac laptop or desktop) and Chromebooks are not compatible with any of our client’s software.
*There is NEVER any fee associated with applying or working with Direct Interactions.
WE ARE NOT HIRING IN CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK AT THIS TIME.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!