by Chris Durst Aug. 10, 2020
Alorica, a legitimate and frequent hirer of work from home Agents, is looking for Customer Service Reps to take State Unemployment calls.
Pay is listed at $13/hour.
Landline is NOT required!
No state restrictions are listed in the post itself, but historically, Alorica hires in about half of the US states.
Here’s what Alorica has to say about this opportunity:
“This position has you taking State Unemployment calls. The calls may be of an escalated nature.
This is a one day training and is SELF-Paced training
$13.00/hr for training and call taking
Looking for agents to work 30-40 hours a week on a set schedule ( hours for the set schedule will vary, 10am-10pm CST Monday-Saturday are typically the hours needed)
Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Landline or VOIP through a major internet provider required
- Alorica-at-Home Agents are responsible for receiving and processing various incoming phone calls for numerous clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations. Additional responsibilities pertaining to call and sales function are (but are not limited to):
- Receive and process incoming phone calls for clients, which includes obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues, providing customer service, adhering to scripts, and attempting to make up-sells.
- Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
- Successfully complete initial on-the-job training, as well as any new product or on-going training.
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- high school or GED required, minimum one year customer service or sales experience required;
- must be 18 years or older;
- based on project candidate may be required to meet additional experience/skill requirements;
- must work a minimum of 20 hours per week;
- basic computer skills required to include navigation between application and internet sites; ability to pass required background checks;
- based on project, ability to pass required drug screening; based on project, candidate must score acceptably on job related testing assessments; ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice; and bilingual in English and Spanish (or other language as defined) may be required for certain projects.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!