by Chris Durst Nov. 28, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
Well, darn! It looks like the company has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job post.
Never fear though, we’ve got you covered. Find your ideal remote job on one of our other pages:
- Daily Jobs & Gigs page (where we post a screened list of remote opportunities Monday-Friday)
- Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs (500+ companies that hire on on-going or regular basis)
- Find ’em before the fill ’em! Our free course will give you all the tools you need to find postings for your ideal work from home job BEFORE they are flooded with applications!
Firstsource Healthcare, a healthcare BPO company, has posted openings for work from home Customer Service Representatives.
The pay isn’t high — the base is $14/hr. + $1 more per hour for attendance & performance bonus incentives.
The benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off, and paid holidays.
No geographical hiring restrictions are noted in the listing.
Current and previous employees rate Firstsource 3.4 out of 5 stars on Indeed and 3 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
Firstsource Healthcare has immediate full time Work from Home positions available as Customer Service Agents.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls for Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries
- Be able to answer Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries and type information into the computer system simultaneously
- Web camera visibility
Our agents start at $14 an hour base pay + $1 more per hour for attendance & performance bonus incentives.
Training is 8:30am-5pm eastern time Monday thru Friday for 4-5 weeks. The operations schedules range between 8am & 8pm
Opportunity to select a competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life, 401k)
Paid Time Off
- Must have Internet to include a router with Ethernet jack for connectivity to PC
- Must have a private workstation to perform your work
- Call center experience. Health insurance experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years customer service experience preferred
- Minimum typing speed = 30-35 wpm preferred
- Substantial understanding of the job
- Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computers required
- Strong reading comprehension and writing skills
- Follow established procedures to meet customer needs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!