by Chris Durst Feb. 10, 2021
Asurion provides insurance for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry. I’m familiar with them because I have had to make two claims in the past for lost or broken Verizon phones.
The company has posted openings for Customer Service & Sales Reps.
This job has a solid base hourly rate with the potential to earn even more through bonuses, late afternoon hours, bilingual skills, and sales:
- Base hourly Rate (English): $15.80
- Base hourly Rate (Bilingual): $16.80
- The hourly incentive for hours worked after 5 pm and weekend shifts: $0.50
- Monthly Bonus plan: Up to $600/month
- $10 for each Home+ warranty sold
- Total earning potential 19.75
No state hiring limitations are listed.
Here’s what Asurion has posted about this opportunity:
“We are looking for candidates with great customer focus, computer proficiency, good communication skills, and strong attention to detail. This is a permanent, full-time position. In this role, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from customers regarding wireless handset insurance claims. Additionally, you will be responsible for selling our Home+ warranty service to customers on every call.
- Answer incoming calls from customers regarding their insurance policies
- Walk customers through claim procedures when necessary
- Provide 1 call resolution
- Follow up with customers when needed either via email or callback
- Ensure all company required procedures are followed
- Provide pertinent and timely information to all customers
- Offer upgraded products/services to customer
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- PC literacy (Windows, web navigation) and 25 WPM typing skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- The schedule is subject to a shift bid process
- Keep the same shift for 6 months
- Two weeks of vacation, three sick days and three personal days yearly
- Two consecutive days off weekly
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Free parking”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!