by Chris Durst Nov. 16, 2022
Conduent, the business process services giant, is seeking work from home Customer Service Associates. No weekend work.
Hiring nationwide EXCEPT for the following states and metro areas:
- States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT
- Metro Areas: MN- Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – New York City, OR – Portland, MD – Montgomery County, Washington – Seattle, Washington D.C.
The pay rate is listed at $15/hr. No college required.
Conduent generally provides a computer to their remote workers, though that isn’t specified in the listing.
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
Pay rate: $15.00/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 11:30AM- 8:00PM
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform in an analytical and operational process.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Has basic skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports in the achievement of company goals by understanding how teams integrate for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of the services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives close supervision and guidance.
- For consistency, methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized.
- Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT
Metro Areas: MN- Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – New York City
OR – Portland, MD – Montgomery County Seattle, Washington DC & Washington State
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!