by Chris Durst March 17, 2023
Conduent, the giant provider of business process services, is seeking work from home Customer Experience Associates.
In this role, with paid training, you would “learn Medicaid provider support and the medical billing and claims process for third parties and healthcare providers regarding Medicare Claims.”
No college required, no state hiring restrictions mentioned.
This could be a good chance to learn marketable skills around Medicaid provider support and Medicare claims.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Call Center Representatives Needed
- Interested in supporting Medicaid providers
- $15.00/hr. and Great Benefits
- NO WEEKENDS!
Call Center Customer Service Representative. This is a great opportunity to learn Medicaid provider support and the medical billing and claims process for third parties and healthcare providers regarding Medicare Claims.
What you get:
- Full-time employment with benefits
- Hourly rate of $15/hour starting on day one.
- Standard scheduled. 8am – 5pm EST Monday through Friday, Weekends OFF!!
- Substantial Call Center & Customer Service Training
- Great Work Environment with Career growth
People who succeed in this role have:
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail, grammar, and spelling accuracy.
- Using a computerized system, responds to Virginia Medicaid provider inquiries in a call center environment using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, assesses caller needs, research and resolves inquiries and documents calls.
- Provides clear and concise information regarding eligibility, claim status and provider enrollment status.
- Follows documented policies and procedures including call handling and escalations.
- Overall acts as an advocate for the Medicaid Provider to ensure their needs are met.
- Additional Duties as Assigned:
- Verify documents and images.
- Complete required assigned training.
- One of year medical insurance or medical office experience.
- Computer system experience with data entry and database documentation knowledge.
- Call center or professional office experience.
- Knowledge of Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) is helpful.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check and drug test
- High Speed internet access and space to work away from noise and distractions.
This is a great opportunity to learn and be a part of the growing medical support community. Conduent offers benefits and advancement opportunities. Come join us and help support our Medicaid providers!
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!