by Chris Durst Sep. 9, 2021
Wellthy is a chronic and elder care concierge that helps manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones.
The company is hiring work from home Virtual Care Support Assistants to, “work directly with Wellthy Care Advisers to assist with various tasks to support families and individuals to help address their unique caregiving needs.”
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience, such as healthcare, customer service, and/or administrative support; Caregiving experience is a plus.
Pay is listed at $15/hour.
Here’s what Wellthy has posted about this opportunity:
“At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other. We are building better healthcare experiences for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns across the US, Canada, UK and other countries.
In the Care Support Assistant role, you will work directly with Wellthy Care Advisers to assist with various tasks to support families and individuals to help address their unique caregiving needs. You will report to a Team Lead and partner closely with a Care Manager to complete daily tasks.
You will drive the following efforts
- Using your expertise and know-how to perform caregiving-related tasks, you will provide remote assistance to Care Advisers, Team Leads and Managers to help support Wellthy customers.
- Conducting phone screens and potentially managing incoming texts
Supporting our in home support team with communicating with candidates, conducting reference checks, manual candidate searches and reviewing resumes
- Maintaining tracking systems
- Creating documents
- Ensuring quality while supporting in efficiency efforts across the team
- Other non-client-specific work may include, but not be limited to: providing feedback on Wellthy’s product; contributing to the team culture; writing, support and teamwork for other service team members
- HS Diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience, such as healthcare, customer service, and/or administrative support; Caregiving experience is a plus
- Effective and efficient communication
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
- Strong ethical standards and a respect for client confidentiality
- Ability to integrate and collaborate well with others while adapting to evolving service experiences
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate the healthcare sector
- This is a remote position, so you can work from any location that is:
- Private, with secure (not public) internet and phone access
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating
Salary: $15 per hour
If Bi-lingual, requirements are as follows:
- 100% fluent in both English and the designated language (read, speak, write)
- You may be required to pass verbal and/or written assessments to confirm fluency of the language
- Approved languages include:
Training and Certification
In the first week as a Care Support Assistant, you will go through a training program that includes hands-on work that is both self-guided and collaborative with other Advisers, your Team Lead and Care Manager.
You will then have the chance to show us you are ready by passing the Wellthy Certification, demonstrating proficiency in:
- Technical knowledge
- Use of the Wellthy platform
- Successful collaboration
- The Wellthy way of communicating and delivering a high-touch customer experience”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!