by Chris Durst Jan. 27, 2022
U.S. Bank has openings for Work from Home Customer Service Reps who reside in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
If you have 2-4 years of Customer Service experience, this may be the position you’ve been looking for.
Pay is not noted in their job posting, however, Payscale.com places it at at about $16.41/hour, while Glassdoor places the “average pay” at $17/hour.
The company also offers a benefits package that includes, health, dental, vision, life, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and more.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Remote opportunities are located for applicants living in the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming
We invest in our people, process, and technology to create the ideal customer experience during every interaction. Our hiring and training standards ensure our Service Advisors are efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. We provide comprehensive ongoing training to ensure our Service Advisors are prepared to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Our state-of-the-art technology provides information quickly and consistently to ensure our customers benefit from first call resolution resulting in higher quality and thought leadership scores for our staff. We encourage professional growth through a structured career path program and pride ourselves on creating a culture surrounded by our five core values, we do the right thing, we draw strength from diversity, we power potential, we put people first, we stay a step ahead to foster positive relationships with each other and our customers.
Forget “bankers hours”, this team offers schedules that meet modern needs for both customers and employees! A variety of work schedules are available 24/7/365!
If hired, you must be able to attend six weeks of training Monday-Friday,
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (dependent on class location time zones) and successfully complete required program testing.
Once training is completed, and 90 days are spent in assigned shift, student schedules can be accommodated.
Service Advisors are scheduled to work five days each week, including every other weekend, to include both Saturday and Sunday. Equitable days off are scheduled during the week in which a weekend shift is worked.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with questions and concerns related to their credit card accounts.
- Process and respond to U.S. Bank customer inquiries utilizing multiple systems to provide information on accounts while answering every call with professionalism and accuracy
- Properly diagnose customer needs and proactively educate them about the features and benefits of U.S. Bank products and services
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in customers and ask questions to resolve the customers concern while understanding how U.S. Bank can help meet their financial needs
- Present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Guide customers through troubleshooting, navigating the company website/mobile app or using the products or service using digital tools
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
We offer the opportunity for career growth and development in a supportive, professional and pleasant work environment, with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Life insurance programs for the employee and family
- Short and long term disability
- Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Banking discounts
- 401K with company match and pension programs
- Casual attire
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location.
Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in a customer service position
- Thorough knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable regulations and systems and procedures
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!