by Chris Durst June 16, 2022
Cigna is a global health service and insurance company with a long history of hiring home-based employees. Currently, the company has a listing for Work from Home Customer Service Representatives.
Training classes in August and September.
College is not required, however, you should have 1+ years of customer service experience, and a solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
They appear to be hiring in most states.
Pay starts at $16 – $22 an hour based on experience & education, medical benefits start on day one, and other excellent benefits.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Now hiring for training classes in August and September!!
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you want to work from home? Think Cigna! We want to change health care to make it more; affordable, personalized, and focused on helping the whole person achieve better health outcomes. While working from home, our Customer Service Representatives are dedicated professionals who will respond to a high volume of inbound calls from patients assisting them with refills of their prescription medication, payments, etc. This position requires empathy, compassion and commitment to handling the patients’ issues with a one call resolution.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Ensure patients are equipped with the best advice. While managing a high call volume, you’ll use your expert listening skills to accurately resolve patient concerns.
- Keep track of patient concerns: You’ll use your expert computer navigation and data entry skills to accurately document patient communication.
- Compassion in every interaction: Empathetically provide guidance and support to resolve patient concerns with a one call resolution, when possible.
What you need to do the job:
- High School Diploma / GED required
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Tech savvy- Strong PC knowledge including all Microsoft Office products
- High speed internet with wired ethernet connection.
- Private & quiet work space
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- What you’ll love about working here:
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Medical Dental & Vision start 1st day
- 18 days Paid Time Off & 8 Paid Holidays
- Employer Contributions for HRA and HSA accounts
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance
NOTE: You will be required to have reliable internet connectivity provided through a wired ethernet connection. A mobile or hot spot environment is not acceptable and you may need to purchase an Ethernet cord depending on your current set up.
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiency. In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of $16 – $22, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!