by Chris Durst Dec. 2, 2021
Fiserv is a Fortune 500 company that’s looking for Work from Home Customer Service Representatives in all states EXCEPT California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont Washington D.C or Washington.
The position starts at $16.25 – $16.50 per hour and comes with a full benefits package. Pay rates are higher for 2nd and 3rd shift, and for Spanish Bilingual employees as well.
This position starts on January 10, 2022 (the year is printed incorrectly in the job posting).
Here’s what the company has to say about the job:
“$1,000 Progression Bonus! Ask you recruiter for details
Who we are:
Our PEOPLE are caring, friendly and want you to succeed
We have a great CULTURE, in a team environment that is fun, encouraging and engaging
We take PRIDE in what we do
Come and join one of our many Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are voluntary networks designed to unite associates across the company who share a common background, identity, characteristic, affiliation, or life experience.
Who we want:
Do you love providing world class customer service in a fun and results oriented environment?
If you answered yes, we want to work with you!
You will receive inbound calls from our Bank Clients’ cardholders, answering questions, while driving issues to resolution to the client’s satisfaction.
We want our clients to receive a WOW experience as they interact with someone who can be both an active listener and help clients figure out the best solution.
Use your great verbal and written communication skills to provide excellent service to our clients.
What you’ll get:
- A career with great growth opportunities and leadership development programs to help you achieve your goals.
- Competitive pay
- Benefits on day one including medical dental and vision.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Shift differentials for those working 2nd or 3rd shift
- If you are taking Spanish Bilingual calls, you will get a premium for that on top of your hourly rate
- A lucrative Referral Program with immediate payouts – get paid to work with your friends and family!
Things to know:
- Pay Rate: $16.25-16.5
- Start Date: January 10th, 2021
- Schedules Available: 3:30pm-12am Wed/Thurs or 8am-4:30pm Wed/Thurs
- Training will be held TBD Monday thru Friday, from TBD. The above production schedule will begin on TBD.
- Holidays worked will be paid at the premium rate of double time and a half
hours of Mandatory overtime is required in many of our lines of business due to business need. Any mandatory overtime will be paid at 1.5 times your base salary after you have worked 40 hours in a week
- our recruiter will discuss expectations with you in further detail
Basic requirements for consideration:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a customer facing role, preferably in customer service (ex: retail, restaurant, hospitality)
- Quiet and secure working environment free from background noise
- Familiarity with computers and internet navigation
- Internet speed requirements
- To test internet speed, visit www.speedtest.net and click GO – results will display at the top of the page
- Ping less than 50 ms
- Download greater than 12.0 Mbps
- Upload greater than 2.0 Mbps
- Experience in a customer facing Call Center environment, preferably with an online bill pay service or financial institution
- Strong work tenure with previous roles lasting a year or more
Pre-employment background, credit, and drug test are required. This is a remote role, but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont Washington D.C or Washington”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!