by Chris Durst Oct. 23, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!|
Conduent has posted openings for full-time, work from home Customer Service Reps to their careers page.
In this role, you would, “…handle inquiries for The State of Kentucky and the services it provides via inbound calls. While speaking with the Customer on the phone, CSRs will address and research customer inquiries and provide appropriate and accurate information.”
The starting hourly rate for this position is $16.50 per hour.
There is a 4-week paid training period.
The company provides equipment you’ll need to to perform this work.
Conduent also offers full benefits options.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Remote – Customer Service Representative
- $16.50/ Hourly
- Paid Training
- Equipment Provided
- Full Time with Full Benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking?
- Training 4 weeks (8 am-5 pm M-F) after training the working hours will be a 8 hour shift in the hours of Operation:
- Monday thru Friday 8am to 7pm EST.
- Saturdays 9am to 5pm EST
Join the Conduent Customer Service Team
Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Working for you
Enjoy a positive, employee-friendly culture while playing an important role in supporting our clients.
- $16.50 per hour pay rate (bi-weekly pay)
- Weekends (Saturday) Required
- Paid Training with Equipment provided
- Full-time schedule (40 hrs. a week)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Full Benefit Options – From the start, our paid training program will teach you all the skills needed to allow you to become successful in your role. We also offer a full benefits package, so you’ll be able to thrive both personally and professionally.
About the Role
The Customer Care Associate will handle inquiries for The State of Kentucky and the services it provides via inbound calls. While speaking with the Customer on the phone, CSRs will address and research customer inquiries and provide appropriate and accurate information.
- Inbound Call Center – The Agent is responsible for responding to telephone inquiries and concerns using approved procedures and guidelines while ensuring the quality and integrity of the call.
- Answers questions on various issues regarding benefits offered by the State
- Resets Personal identification of callers unable to self-serve in the Interactive Voice Response system.
- Gathers information, research/resolves inquiries, and appropriately documents customer calls.
- Ability to read and interpret documents on file.
- Understand and retain a large amount of information.
- Associate should have the skills to answer and respond professionally to escalate calls, should they arise.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Review’s the customer needs and informs customers of services and resources available to them.
- High School diploma or GED
- Background and drug screening required
- Bilingual a Plus
- A minimum of 1-year call center experience in telephone customer service or related experience
- Computer literacy and ability to use multiple programs
- Typing Minimum of 25 WPM
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!