|>>> Follow RRR everywhere for the best work from home jobs & gigs!|
by Chris Durst Nov. 20, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!|
Conduent has posted openings for full-time, work from home Customer Service Reps to their careers page.
In this role, you would, “…help people every day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and answering their questions.”
The starting hourly rate for this position is $16.50 per hour.
The company provides equipment you’ll need to to perform this work.
Conduent also offers full benefits options.
Health benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision, starting on day 1 of work!
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Starting pay rate is $16.50 an hour!
- Plenty of career growth opportunities within the healthcare team!
- Health benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision, starting on day 1 of work!
- Paid time off. Many shifts available*. Fully work from home!
- Must have open Flexibility!
- Training Schedules and Hours of Operation will be discussed during interviews.
As a member of the team, you will help people every day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and answering their questions. You manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating through multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and clients. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
A few of the questions you may receive as a Call Center Representative are the following:
- Can you support and assist me with navigating this specific software?
- Would you be able to help enroll or change my course?
- I need help with scheduling a tax prep appointment, can you help me?
- Can you assist me with installing an application?
- Do you know how to update the current software I have?
- I need help with a tax refund, can you assist?
- “Can you assist me with resetting my password?”
- “Can you assist me, the website will not load?”
What we look for…
We’re looking for people with a passion for helping others, are naturally empathetic and have the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution to these financial service-related calls. Customer service experience is a plus, but not required. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least one year experience with technical problem-solving experience.
- Ability to successfully complete virtual training class without missing a single day. 100% attendance is required for this position if offered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must type at least 35 wpm.
- Keyboarding and software proficiency.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- High school diploma, GED or college degree.
- Must have flexible schedule availability as schedule may differ in peak and non-peak periods of the year.
A successful completion of a background check and room inspection is required for this position.
Equipment and workspace requirements
- We will provide you with a computer and equipment
- You must have high-speed internet connection.
- Must be able to hardwire your work computer directly to your home modem via ethernet
- Must have a quiet workspace
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment, you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete steps 3 and 4. You can access a computer with a keyboard a local coffee shops, library, shipping stores or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
If you do not complete all the steps we will send you an email reminder. If you don’t hear from us please check your spam folder for messages from the recruiting team.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!