by Chris Durst Jun. 23, 2022
Lumen, an American telecommunications company, has posted openings for Work from Home Technical Support Representatives Small Business.
Tech support experience is not required, but you do have to be a great communicator!
Hiring in the following 13 states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Regarding pay, they state, “You’ll start at $16.77 per hour. After 6 months you will receive $17.69 per hour, and then $18.72 per hour after your first full year of service.”
TRAINING STARTS AUGUST 15TH!!!
Benefits include 401K savings with company match, paid holidays, fully-funded tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, wellness rewards, $1,000 Bonus for eligible employee referrals, and more.
As a Work at Home employee, Lumen will supply you a laptop running Windows 10, second Monitor, Key board, Mouse, and USB headset.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
START A NEW CAREER WITH LUMEN WHILE WORKING FROM HOME!
TRAINING STARTS AUGUST 15TH!!!
Lumen is seeking upbeat customer service contact center representatives to assist current voice and high-speed internet small business customers with service-related issues including hardware and software configurations. All contacts are inbound and are technical support only, NO SALES REQUIREMENTS. Combined with your current computer skills, Lumen has a technical support training program for you to achieve success. This is a full-time, WORK-AT-HOME contact center position.
You’ll start at $16.77 per hour. After 6 months you will receive $17.69 per hour, and then $18.72 per hour after your first full year of service.
Working at Lumen you’ll receive:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K Savings with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fully funded tuition assistance program (up to $5,200 per year available)!
- Fitness reimbursement (up to $300 per year)
- Wellness Rewards (up to $600 self or $1200 per couple)
- Survivor Benefit (6 months salary paid to surviving eligible family members)
- $1,000 Bonus for eligible employee referrals
- Works with customers to identify service-related needs and offers the most appropriate solutions providing world-class customer service.
- Diagnoses and resolves basic network and modem functionality issues including landline troubleshooting.
- Walks customers through common phone hardware and software configurations to maximize service functionality.
- Provides solutions and resolution resources for customer repair problems.
- Interfaces with customers over the phone providing status updates and ensuring service has been restored.
- Schedules a technician dispatch for on-site service calls when necessary.
- Escalates appropriate technical issues to upper-level technical support when needed.
This is a home-based position. You will need to provide internet access. You will need a home environment which is free from distractions which might interrupt calls. To be eligible you must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
- Requires customer contact and the ability to effectively communicate over the phone with both internal and external customers.
- Must be a consistently flexible, independent, self-motivated problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills when working with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime is required.
- Ability to multi-task in a Microsoft Windows environment and utilize multiple programs for troubleshooting.
- Experience with common internet software is preferred.
- Preferred but not required: 6 months experience in technical support, help desk, and/or contact centers.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!