by Chris Durst April 21, 2022
TTEC has openings for work from home Insurance Customer Support Associates. Hiring nationwide except AK, CA and HI.
No college required. The main requirements are a HS diploma or equivalent and 1 year or more of customer service experience.
Pay is listed as $16/hr. and for bilingual Spanish speakers, $17/hr.
The job includes a broad benefits package.
Here’s what the company says about the openings:
At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As an Insurance Customer Support Associate working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing client experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We do not hire residents of AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States
What You’ll be Doing
As an Insurance Customer Support Associate you’ll work directly with external brokers to establish rapport/connection and build confidence in our Healthcare Insurance. This is a business-savvy individual with strong customer service experience. You will primarily be responsible for educating, supporting, and updating our Brokers throughout the entire lifecycle.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Identify and rectify any complicated Broker, Group or Member related issues relating to our insurance benefits, claim processes, enrollment, and billing processes for all lines of business.
- Work directly with external brokers to establish rapport/connection and build confidence in our Healthcare Insurance.
- Provide concierge level support to the brokers, who serve as a key acquisition channel, as they sell our product in our markets.
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 year or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize and solve problems of mid-to-high level customer service issues
- Computer savvy
- High speed internet connection (>25mbps); hardwired connection to your modem/router is recommended
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- $16 per hour for English and $17 per hour for bilingual in English/Spanish (maybe dependent on local minimum wage guidelines)
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!