by Chris Durst Aug. 2, 2022
Sutherland is looking for work from home Customer Service Reps to help service one of their clients.
Pay for this position is $16 per hour and they offer a comprehensive benefits package.
No state hiring exclusions are noted in their job post.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Do you enjoy working with people and responding to their questions? Are you looking for an opportunity to provide general customer support while working from home? Are you detail oriented and an effective multi-tasker?
We are Sutherland, and we are currently seeking customer service representatives to provide customer service support for one of our clients, a global technology provider serving the financial services industry.
In this position, you will work with inbound callers asking general questions related to a gas subsidy program offered by the state of California. Most questions will be about the program and who/how to qualify for the rebate/subsidy. Our team will help work with our client to record and distribute the rebate.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of $16/hour
- Medical, dental and vision benefits; EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- To qualify you must possess:
- Proven ability to handle customer inquiries of varying types (i.e. service requests, billing questions, etc.)
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Familiarity with MS Office tools
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to work full time”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!