|>>> Follow RRR everywhere for the best work from home jobs & gigs!
by Chris Durst Dec. 5, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
KeyMe provides self-service key-duplicating kiosks in 4,000+ locations in major retailers such as WalMart, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others. The company has posted a work from home Kiosk Customer Support Representative job to their careers page.
No college required, no state hiring restrictions listed.
Pay is $16/hr. and the company offers benefits.
The listing mentions a “remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend.” The amount isn’t disclosed, but we’ll update if we hear!
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe’s Kiosk Customer Support team is the public face of a fast-growing key-copying and locksmith startup. This is a vital role as the Customer Experience Representative is the face of our company to our customers. In this role, you’ll handle a high volume of calls, online chats, and emails from new and existing customers. You’ll also be interacting with people who are in tough lockout situations who need fast, safe, and reliable help so empathy is an absolute must. The ideal KeyMe Customer Support Representative is a problem solver, empathetic, patient, and loves to be of service.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Answering incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
How We Know You Can Do It
- Proven experience in providing excellent service to customers. Startup experience not required!
- Minimum 1-year experience in a call center environment or a satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- High School graduation or evidence of having satisfactorily passed a High School Equivalency Program
- You can think fast on your feet
- You love talking to people and can stay calm when our customers are not
- You know how to manage your time & multitask
- Availability for evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Experience handling a high volume of calls and emails from customers or clients a plus
- Experience using Zendesk, Twilio, and/or Google Docs a plus
- Wifi connection 50MBPS of bandwidth available solely for employment use
- Fluency in Spanish and English is preferred
What You’ll Get
- Hourly rate is $16.00
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!