by Chris Durst Feb. 14, 2022
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, is still seeking entry-level full-time work from home Customer Service Reps.
No state hiring restrictions in the job listing, but historically there have been several excluded states.
Pay is $16/hour.
The requirements are pretty straightforward. You:
- Must be able to type at least 25 WPM.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must complete mandatory paid training program.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Remote Customer Service Representative – $16.00/hr.
What you will get as a Conduent employee:
- Work from home
- Equipment Provided
- $16.00 per hour
About the Customer Service Representative role
- As a member of the Customer Service team, you will help people every day by taking calls in regards to Rhode Island Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program eligibility status.
- Our call center associates are members of a supportive team to create positive experiences for our customers and clients.
- Monday through Friday work, Most shifts will be within 7AM – 5:30 PM ET.
Requirements: Must be able to type at least 25 WPM. Must be at least 18 years of age with at least a high school diploma or GED. Must pass a criminal background check. Must complete mandatory paid training program.
Equipment and workspace requirements (work from home):
- We will provide you with a computer and equipment
- You must have high-speed Internet connection.
- Must be able to hardwire your work computer directly to your home modem via Ethernet
- Must have a quiet workspace
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Complete a grammar test (10 minutes)
Job Track Description:
- Work in a call center environment from home which means a dedicated, quiet and secure area will be required where you can talk comfortably with Rhode Island citizens and answer their SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) application status questions and potentially other case questions securely and confidentially.
- Must be able to multi-task between retrieving online processes and procedures while speaking to customers and maneuvering their PC and phone
- Must use professional, clear communications when speaking to customers
- Must input accurate notes on accounts to recap customer conversations.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Answer calls back-to-back regarding the SNAP program status.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Intermediate working knowledge of a personal computer and/or laptop. Must be able to follow-instructions to set-up equipment connectivity at home without little direction.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products like Excel, WORD, and PowerPoint
- Supports the achievement of company goals by integrating teams for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages own workload.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Must have great attendance and be able to adhere to scheduled breaks.
- Attend 1-2 weeks of training with perfect attendance.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of payroll hours.
- Must use excellent grammar and spelling to notate customer accounts accurately.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, to meet SLAs.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!