by Chris Durst May 24, 2022
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, is seeking Virtual Customer Experience Associates.
No college required and no state hiring restrictions are noted in the listing.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to type 25 words per minute.
The pay rate is $16 per hour. Conduent will provide you with the equipment needed to perform this job.
The company offers health, dental & vision benefits.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Virtual Customer Experience Associate
Conduent Business Services – Virtual
Shifts will vary, Monday – Friday
$16/hr. + equipment and health, dental & vision benefits
Would you enjoy being part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives?
Do you love helping people solve complex problems and delivering solutions?
Join our virtual Customer Experience team!
About the Customer Experience Associate role
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will help people every day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and answering their questions. You will manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating through multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and clients. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
Customer service experience is a plus, but not required. We’re looking for people with a passion for customer service, natural empathy and the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Must type at least 25 wpm
- Keyboarding and software proficiency
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma, GED or college degree
- Ability to successfully complete a mandatory paid training program
Equipment and workspace requirements
- We will provide you with a computer and equipment
- You must have high-speed internet connection.
- Must be able to hardwire your work computer directly to your home modem via ethernet
- Must have a quiet workspace
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete steps 3 and 4. You can access a computer with a keyboard a local coffee shops, library, shipping stores or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
If you do not complete all the steps we will send you an email reminder. If you don’t hear from us please check your spam folder for messages from the recruiting team.
Be part of the future
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!