by Chris Durst Jan. 18, 2021
THESE POSITIONS WILL FILL QUICKLY! APPLY OR SHARE FAST IF INTERESTED.
Ring, the home security company that merged doorbells with video cameras and became “the next big thing”, was purchased by Amazon in 2018 — for a billion dollars!
Now, Amazon is hiring seasonal Customer Service Representatives to help Ring customers get the most from their purchase.
These positions are full-time and compensation for this position is $16/hour.
No geographical limitations are listed in their job posting, however, there are usually a few states Amazon does not hire in. We will post more here if we find additional geographical details. UPDATE – Amazon just included new geographical requirements — “Must live within two hours of Tempe, AZ.”
Here’s what Amazon has posted about this opportunity:
“At Ring, our Customer Service Representatives are a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Ring customers (our neighbors). As part of Ring’s Operations department, we are the heart of Ring’s business. The Ring Customer Service (CS) Team is looking for driven individuals who are up to the challenge of maintaining the safety and integrity of neighbor account access. Account Recovery team members operate with a keen eye for detail and security policy adherence to protect Ring neighbors. Are you someone who exceeds personal expectations?
- This position is a seasonal role where employees remain with Ring in a temporary capacity dependent on customer needs. There may also be opportunities for long term employment
- This position is full time, 40 hours per week, but may at times require overtime based on customer needs, large scale events, or peak seasons of business
- Provide solutions for complex situations related to account access
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Effectively communicate with customers and other internal departments
- Provide excellent customer support to ensure Ring accounts are safe and our mission of making all neighborhoods safer is exemplified
- Must have the discipline to adhere to process and workflows and implement new ones at a moment’s notice
- Be measured on several areas including, but not limited to, schedule adherence, contact quality, efficiency, and process compliance
This position requires that you handle various contact types including: Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our customers
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong note taking skills
- Must posses a keen attention to detail
- Ability to attend 3 weeks of training, ranging between Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Hardwired DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic internet (Satellite or wireless internet connections are prohibited)
- Meet a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed
- Provide a private work space that is free of any extraneous noises and distractions
- Provide a comfortable, ergonomically safe desk chair and desk that can accommodate a dual monitor set up
- Agree to Amazon’s Work from Home Agreement.
- Curiosity about new platforms and innovative technologies
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous call center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in prioritizing tasks and time to ensure efficiency
For this position, you can expect compensation of $16.00 per hour. The compensation for this role is non-negotiable. However, our total compensation package includes Amazon’s benefits such as health, dental, vision coverage, paid time off, a 401k match program, and a host of other benefits we provide our employees. You will receive three (3) weeks of paid virtual training with benefits starting day one of training.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new jobs and side gigs every morning except Sunday. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!