by Chris Durst May 30, 2023
ADT, the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States, reached out to let us know they are hiring Work from Home Retention and Customer Service Representatives.
Update – Sigh. That went fast. It looks like the company has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the listing. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
They’re recruiting from Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
The pay rate is, “$17.00 – $18.00 an hour, plus commission, and is based on experience and qualifications.”
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Hiring in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
In Account Management, our pursuit to make things right is the driving force behind our customer loyalty. We are the customer’s champion – the architect who builds a bridge between what the customer wants, and the value we have to offer through an array of ADT products, led by a mission to protect lives, hopes, dreams, and futures.
A day in the life of a Retention Agent looks like this:
- Answering incoming calls about our products and services with existing customers
- Retaining ADT customers by problem solving, deescalating customer issues and resolving account issues.
- Reviewing all contracts for accuracy while enhancing the department’s ability to maximize profitability and resolution.
- The ability to work independently to find the best solution.
- Has the ability to persuade and upsell.
We’re looking for someone with these skills:
- Experience in Sales and/or Retention
- Effective communication skills that help deescalate customer calls while problem solving
- The ability to work with multiple screens and programs open to help resolve customer issues
- Be able to interpret contracts and communicate terms and conditions
- Perform quick calculations
Our department is closed on weekends, allowing our employees to receive every weekend off, no matter the shift.
- Designated place to work from home
- High speed internet. DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- At least 25mbps of internet to download and 15mbps to upload
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid Training
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma, GED, college degree or some college experience
- At least Two (2) years sales experience
- At least Two (2) years customer retention experience
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills, computer proficiency
Pay and Benefits Disclosure:
The pay range for this role is $17.00 – $18.00 an hour, plus commission, and is based on experience and qualifications.
We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!