by Chris Durst Jan. 24, 2023
Truepill has posted a work from home Customer Service Associate position to their jobs page.
They’re hiring from most of the US, except the following: AK, AR, DC, DE, HI, KY, LA, ME, MD, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, ND, OR, RI, SD, UT, VT, WV, WI and WY.
The company is looking for applicants with good phone skills, at least one year of customer service experience, and the ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, patients, and customers.
The pay range is $17 – $19.50/hr.
Here’s what the company has to say about the job:
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Service Associate to support our Central Operations department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field. You’ll utilize your customer service, phone and messaging etiquette skills to provide solutions to all patient and customer inquiries
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- With our internal tools, you’ll be responding to all customer inquiries and providing the most adequate resolution for them
- You’ll assist with reviewing problem orders that have been escalated by customers to devise a better solution
- You’ll be interacting with patient inquiries on prescription claims, status of order, shipping location
- You’re able to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- You’ll be responding to telephone calls from customers/insurance/patients etc, routing them, if needed, to the appropriate department You’ll work collaboratively with other team members to ensure smooth workflow in all departments to provide support when needed
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- You possess phone etiquette skills in order to provide excellent customer service
- You have 1+ year of Customer Service experience (Healthcare experience preferred)
- You’re able to communicate effectively with coworkers, patients, and customers
- You’re detail oriented: accuracy is essential to our operations!
- You’re collaborative and enjoy working with your team to develop professional relationships
- You are self driven and have experience working with complex systems in a remote work environment!
- You’re able to work a flexible schedule that may include holidays/weekends
- You’re adaptable to change in a high paced environment
- Preferred: Experience with pharmacy related Customer Service
Pay ranges from $17 per hour to $19.50 per hour
Truepill is unable to hire within the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels![social_warfare]