by Chris Durst Jan. 24, 2022
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, is still seeking Full-Time Work from Home Bill Review Services Associates.
No college requirement mentioned. No state hiring restrictions in the job listing, but historically there have been several excluded states.
Pay is $17-$19/hr.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Bill Review Services Associate – Remote
- Training Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Shifts start time 5am-10am (8hr shift) Monday-Friday
- Process medical bills assigned to work load
- Review bills based on state guidelines
- Meet quota based on performance
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Completes work with limited supervision.
- Analyzing and reviewing material to file accordingly
- Proficiency within a range of analytical or operational processes.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- High school diploma or GED
- Typing and Microsoft efficient
- Workers Comp experience
- Experience with meeting quotas
- Health care billing terminology
- Has experience working remotely
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Reviews specialized Medical Bills including hospital, surgery, and high-level physician bills.
- Establishes the appropriateness of a final reimbursement outcome by making the distinction between and knowing when to apply either Fee Schedule reduction, PPO reduction, Usual and Customary reduction, or Medicare reduction.
- Communicates and upholds the basis for the methodology used to accomplish the reduction of charges.
- Analyzes and reviews high-level office visits, reports, and record reviews.
- Interprets hospital review guidelines for both inpatient and outpatient claims.
- Conducts test studies for the compliance team, requiring high-quality results and strict deadlines.
- Complies with all policies and standards.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels![social_warfare]