by Chris Durst Feb. 7, 2022
PhoneBurner, a company that specializes in automated telephone technology, has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Reps.
These are full-time openings and involve answering inbound calls, emails, chats, and take required actions to assist the customers.
The company has good ratings on Indeed and Glassdoor, though of course your experience may vary. Comments seem to indicate they have good management.
This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) role and either PC or Mac are acceptable as long as they are reliable and fast.
Pay is listed as $17-20/hr, depending on experience.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“PhoneBurner is a growing software company that provides online dialing & contact management software for small and mid-size businesses. We’re looking for an exceptional person to provide customer care and technical support for our customers.
This is a remote position, allowing you to work from your home office. Hours will be full-time, 40 hrs a week during business hours.
- Answer inbound calls, emails, chats, and take required actions to assist the customers.
- Anticipate customers’ potential needs, and determine appropriate response.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate responses by consulting available resource material and information.
- Keep required reference materials up-to-date.
- Problem solve technical issues and escalate issues as appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, and communicate these needs with the management team
All applicants must have the following skills/traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enjoys problem solving
- Ability to troubleshoot software / technical issues
- A strong desire to help customers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Likes to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
Home office requirements:
- Dedicated space you can work without distraction
- High-speed internet
- Reliable and fast personal computer (Windows or Mac)
- Headset with good sound quality
Education and experience:
- Must have 2 years prior experience in customer service or technical support
- Preference for college degree
- SaaS experience a plus
- High call volume experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus
- Zendesk experience a must
- Intercom experience a must (or other chat programs)
- Pay will depend on experience and ranges from $17-20/hr.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs and ways to make extra cash, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!