by Chris Durst June 7, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!|
RRR COMMENTS: Conduent, the business process outsourcing giant, often posts work from home job openings. Overall, the feedback from RRRebels who have landed jobs with them has been positive.
Job Title: Technical Customer Service Representative, Remote
Employee or Independent Contractor: Employee
Full- or Part-Time: Full-time
Hiring from: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
College Required: No
Computer Provided: Yes
Paid Training: Yes
Pay Rate: $17.31/hr. plus incentive and bonus programs
If the job isn’t a good fit for you, please share with a friend and hop over to our list of most recent job listings.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Technical Customer Service Advisor (Work From Home!)
- Starting pay rate is $17.31 an hour.
- Full time schedules between the hours of 7am – 10:30pm CST.
- Plenty of growth opportunities within the team!
- Health benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision, starting on day 1 of work!
- Paid time off. Work Shift will be assigned after training which may include at least one weekend day.
- Fully work from home!
About the Technical Customer Service Advisor Role – Work From Home role:
As a member of the team, you will help people every day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and answering their questions. You manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating through multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and client. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
A few of the questions you may receive as a customer representative are the following:
- How do I reconnect my Wi-Fi on my smartphone?
- Why can’t I sign into my account?
- My device is unresponsive, how can I get it to power on?
Requirements of the role:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have at least six months of customer service experience
- Have high speed broadband internet access meeting the following speeds:
- download = ≥10, upload ≥3, Ping ms <175
- (no Wi-Fi or satellite internet, you must have ethernet connections)
- Preferably, have previous Contact Center and/or work from home experience
- Have strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm
- Have a workspace with a door that can be closed and only be accessed by you during your work hours
- Be able to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Be courteous and friendly with a high degree of professionalism
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to receive a full-time, five-day work schedule between Monday – Sunday
- Live in one of the following states AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
In return we offer:
- $17.31 per hour plus incentive and bonus programs
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- Paid Time Off
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about helping people
What we look for…
- Problem solvers who can patiently listen to, understand, and address complex customer issues
- Strong people skills to build a genuine connection with a customer
- Ability to navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease
- Love helping people and guiding them to the best solution for their issue
- Passionate and excited by innovative technology
- Desire to work with one of the world’s most recognized brands
- Provide calm conflict resolution and problem resolution for frustrated customers
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from customers
- Can commit to 100% attendance for five weeks of paid training
We have a variety of schedules available which will include at least one weekend day, mostly mid and evening shifts (typically 9-hour shifts anytime between 7am – 10:30pm CST). There will be quarterly opportunities to receive new shifts based on customer needs (or more frequently if needed).
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment, you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete steps 3 and 4. You can access a computer with a keyboard a local coffee shops, library, shipping stores or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
If you do not complete all the steps, we will send you an email reminder. If you don’t hear from us, please check your spam folder for messages from the recruiting team.
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT & NY
Metro Areas: MN – Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – New York City, OR – Portland, MD – Montgomery County, WA – Seattle, Washington, DC.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!