by Chris Durst April 5, 2022
THESE POSITIONS FILL QUICKLY! APPLY & SHARE TODAY!
KellyConnect has posted openings for Third Shift Work from Home Technical Support Representatives.
Tech support experience is not required. However, you will need at least 6 months of customer service experience, and they’d love for you to have familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS.
These are full-time positions that pay $17.50 per hour to start and offer earning potential up to $19.83/hour after successful advancement through additional queues.
No state hiring restrictions are noted in their job posting.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Our support representatives provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment.
What Your Virtual Work Environment Looks Like
- A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
- Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
- A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
- Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
What You’ll Love About Us
- Starting pay of $17.50 with increased compensation to $18.33 within first 60 days of production (Based on performance and attendance metrics)
- Earning potential up to $19.83 after successful advancement through second level queues
- Options for medical, dental, and vision coverage. More information regarding benefits can be found by visiting this website.
- Explosive growth opportunities with 99% of promotions internally, opportunities to join our Quality Assurance, Training and Leadership teams
What We’ll Love About You
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, 38 hours a week at minimum, including nights, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Must be able to work a 3rd shift between the hours of 9pm – 9am CT
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic environment and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers
- Possess a strong work ethic with a stable work history
- Great communication skills
- Desire a long-term career with growth
- Openness to feedback and willingness to improve
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
You’ll interact with up to 5 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need. You will be expected to start by supporting the level 1 queue and quickly enhancing your skillset by supporting more advanced queues. These enhanced skill sets will take place within 30-60 days of employment. Further skillset enhancements into second level support may be required based on business needs.
- Locating music, apps, and movies on various devices
- Billing issues
- Fraud management
- Product feature inquiries
- Resolving username and password difficulties
- Troubleshooting email, wi-fi connectivity and web browser issues
- Navigating customers through various apps
- Data back-up, sharing & synchronization troubleshooting
- Verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up
- Diagnosing and resolving issues including internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High speed internet services
- Must have at least 6 months of similar overnight work experience”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!