by Chris Durst Dec. 4, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
CareCentrix has posted openings for Work from Home Healthcare Customer Service Expert – Sleep Management.
In this role, you would be “responsible for receiving and responding to incoming calls from providers, referral sources and potential patients by collecting and entering clinical and demographic information into our CareCentrix portal.”
Starting date – Monday, January 8, 2024
Pay starts at $17.50/hr. plus monthly incentive bonuses.
A computer is provided. Paid training is also included.
No state hiring exclusions are noted in the listing.
Benefits appear to be broad.
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert, you have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for patients needing home healthcare services. You will be responsible for receiving and responding to incoming calls from providers, referral sources and potential patients by collecting and entering clinical and demographic information into our CareCentrix portal. Typical phone calls range from interactions with customers who need basic information, to assisting those with more complex requests. The more challenging calls can be the most rewarding because you know you are making a difference to a customer or patient that needs your help.
Hiring for multiple positions!
Location – 100% Remote
Start Date – Monday, January 8th
Hourly Rate – $17.50/hr
Training & Nesting Period – 4 to 6 Weeks
Training & Nesting Hours – Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm EST
Available Shift After Training & Nesting: Monday – Friday – 11:30am – 8:00pm EST
This job is for you if:
- You are passionate about health care and believe that one of the best ways to do that is by helping improve the quality and access to care in the home.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are accurate with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to communicate professionally
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are looking for team members who bring joy to the work they do.
You should get in touch if you have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year work experience an a Customer Service role
- Good computer skills
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Value accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Excellent customer service through the ability to care for others
What we offer:
- Starting Pay for external hires is $17.50 / hour + Monthly Incentive Bonus Opportunity. The pay range included in this posting reflects future growth / earning potential.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- PayActiv – Access to Earned Income between paychecks
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!