by Chris Durst March 15, 2023
Viking, the cruise company, has posted openings for work from home Customer Relations Agents. These will probably fill quickly, so apply or share asap if interested.
“Hiring nationwide” per the company. No state hiring exclusions are noted in the job listing.
In this role, you would “manage inbound and outbound calls to discuss the guest’s post-cruise experience.”
The base hourly pay range is $17.59-$26.45.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision and life and disability insurance.
Here’s what Viking has posted about the openings:
Join the winning Viking team as a Customer Relations Agent!
At Viking, you’ll be a Customer Relations Agent handling guests’ needs and post-cruise concerns. Your advocacy will drive greater trust and strengthen Viking’s relationship with the customer while protecting the company brand. Join us on the front line as we deliver best in class servicing to our loyal customers.
What you will be doing during your career with Viking:
- manage inbound and outbound calls to discuss the guest’s post-cruise experience.
- work independently managing a variety of cases that require critical thinking, research, and negotiation skills within short deadlines.
- reinforce a customer-centric attitude using strong conflict resolution, negotiation and mediation skills
- support Post cruise guest retention efforts through professional compassion focusing on empathy and guest education.
- serve as a customer advocate highlighting the guest’s perspective and experiences with the objective of promoting positive change within the organization
- act and communicate on behalf of the executive team
- provide real-time communication of trends, high risk and sensitive situations to management
You will be a great fit if you:
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- offer exceptional customer service skills with genuine desire to assist guests, teams and colleagues.
- maintain trust and responsibility with confidential information
- work well independently
- have professional phone etiquette, business communication, negotiation, and mediation skills.
- offer ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations with inconsistent information, and willing to do what is needed to complete a task.
- have research and analytical skills for collecting and evaluating information and data.
What we offer you:
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Base Hourly Range is $17.59-$26.45/ hour (determined by a number of factors, such as geographic location). As a result, employees working full-time for a complete year typically expect to earn between $36,587 to $55,016, depending on the number of hours worked, plus overtime.
- Full time employees are also eligible for bonus/benefits.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and life and disability insurance at a highly subsidized rate (some plans are fully paid by Viking)
- Paid training, 6 paid holidays per year and a 401(k) plan with company match
- Employees accrue up to 15 days of vacation after 90 days of employment
- Employees accrue 1 hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked (use rules vary by location)
- Opportunity to take a free and/or discounted cruise
- Highly subsidized gym membership
- Discounts on theatres, theme parks, movie tickets, travel discounts through IATA membership and too many more discounts to name
- Pride and excitement of joining an award-winning team, previously named #1 in ocean, #1 in river and #1 in customer service.
To be considered for a career with us, you will need:
- Computer skills and familiarity with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS CRM Dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years dispute resolution/mediation/negotiation experience desired.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. NOTE: This page loads a bit slowly, and you’ll need to scroll down for the job description. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!