by Chris Durst Jan. 13, 2022
AT&T has posted openings for Customer Service Representatives. In this role, you’ll be assisting customers with billing issues, technical questions, or just providing general help regarding their service.
At the time of this writing, positions are posted for the following states: CT, D.C., DE, IN, IL, MA, MD, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SD, VA, VT, WI, and WV.
Pay starts at $17.63/hr. Per the company, you can make substantially more if you hit monthly targets.
Computer and other equipment provided. Comprehensive benefits package.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Answer your calling and take the lead at our company from the comfort of your home. As a member of our Call Center team, you’ll redefine how our customers engage with the latest product offerings, media and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology, in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through case resolution pertaining to a variety of issues. You’ll need a strong attention to detail to maintain appropriate records, prepare required reports and update customer accounts. Each case will provide an opportunity to creatively problem solve ways to address customer issues through various tools and systems. Most importantly, your ability to provide effective and timely resolutions will impact the overall customer experience. There may also be instances where you provide customer support as assigned – this may include selling products and services, collecting past due balances, processing credit applications and/or activating services.
You may also be required to:
- Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer voice & data issues across networks and interdependent network elements while considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning and billing.
- Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of software & applications.
- Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters.
Must have verified internet service with a minimum of 12mb upload speed and 18mb download speed and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
So, what’s in it for you?
We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll be required to complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth.
- This role starts at $17.63 per hour.
- You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!