by Chris Durst Jul. 28, 2022
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, is seeking Work from Home Call Center Reps.
In this role, taking calls from customers and helping them with their questions about their health benefits.
Pays is listed at $17 per hour, and the company will provide you with a computer.
No college requirement mentioned. No state hiring restrictions in the listing.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Virtual Benefits Call Center Representative
- Training and role will be virtual
- Excellent benefits and team atmosphere
- No weekends!
Would you enjoy being part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives?
Do you love helping people solve complex problems and delivering solutions?
About the Benefits call center Representative role:
As a member of the Benefits call center team, you will help people every day by taking calls, actively listening, while discussing employee health benefits. You will manage a steady volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating through multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and clients. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
We’re looking for people with a passion for customer service, natural empathy and the determination to deliver a comprehensive resolution. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Must pass an internet speed test
- Must have the ability to connect with an ethernet cable to a modem/router
- Keyboarding and MS Office proficiency
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma, GED or college degree
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have the ability to pass a criminal background check and/or drug test
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- If you qualify for the role, a recruiter will reach out to discuss the opportunity!
Be part of the future
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments, creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. We offer excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision), a consistent work schedule, paid training, and a great work environment.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!