by Chris Durst March 24, 2023
Moen… if the name rings a bell, you’ve probably seen it on a faucet or sink in your home or in your travels. The company is the No. 1 brand in the consumer faucet field.
The company has posted openings for work at home Customer Service Representative(s). A computer and other equipment is provided.
No state hiring restrictions mentioned.
The position starts at $17/hr. and the job comes with a broad benefits package.
Paid training begins April 24, 2023, so be sure to apply or share soon if interested!
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
As the Associate Product Consultant, you are the “Voice of Moen” that consumers interact with when they have product, installation, or warranty questions. You will provide world-class customer service to our consumers and receive over 200 hours of paid virtual training in Moen products to make sure you are ready to assist our customers.
Prior to the completion of training and to ensure you are ready for the role, you will be paired with a tenured teammate to prepare for success in your new career.
Moen offers a competitive starting rate of $17/hour with the possibility of overtime and benefits from day one, which include medical, dental, vision, monthly and annual bonus opportunities, paid time off, 401K, profit sharing, product discounts, and more.
This position is 100% remote and Moen provides all the necessary equipment for you to be successful!
If this sounds like the position for you, our next training will begin April 24, 2023, with training hours of 9:00 am-5:30 pm EST. After completion of training, hours will be Monday thru Friday, 10:30 am-7:00 pm EST OR 9:30 am-6:00 pm CST OR 8:30 am-5:00 pm MST OR 7:30 am-4:00 pm PST depending on your geographic location.
What you will be doing:
- Delivers a consumer experience that drives unsolicited, positive “word of mouth” advertisement for Moen Incorporated
- Manages inbound calls from consumers to resolve product and technical support issues. This includes identifying and determining the problem and cause, and explaining the best resolution
- Efficient use of technology to assist consumer with identification of product, explanation of resolution, and technical support and instruction for repair and/or installation of service kit or product.
- Negotiates solutions in challenging/sensitive consumer situations that have a positive outcome for both the consumer and Moen
- Maintains professional composure during interactions
- Achieves daily metrics in call quality, call management, and productivity standards consistently as well as adhering to all processes and procedures
- Records consumer demographics, product information, and troubleshooting efforts as required
- Performs other duties and/or special assignments as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment required; call enter experience preferred
- Excellent professional communication skills required. *English/Spanish or English/French Bi-lingual capabilities are a plus and start at a higher salary
- Proficient PC skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office suite including Outlook and Microsoft Word, experience with Microsoft Teams a plus
- Must be able to thrive in a work environment that demands high-level focus, low-mobility, and high observation
- Possess the ability to maintain a positive approach to the business, demonstrating flexibility and teamwork
- Must be available for training April 24, 2023* through May 20, 2023*, and September 12, 2023*-October 25, 2023* (these dates could change)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and equally share in all schedule rotations and business hours deployed by the department if needed
- Incumbent must meet internet speed requirements, have a safe and secure workspace, and follow department Remote Work Policy
- 100% Remote Position
- Diverse, inclusive, and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Self-led career development program with rewarding pay increases
- Annual merit increases and company bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage from day one
- Paid time off from day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match up to 3%
- Profit Sharing
All your information will be confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The salary range for this position is $33,900 – $46, 420 with a typical starting pay of $35,500.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!