by Chris Durst Dec. 7, 2021
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, is still seeking Work from Home Medical Collections Specialists.
No college requirement mentioned. No state hiring restrictions in the job listing, but historically there have been several excluded states.
Pay is $17/hour.
Computer and headphones are provided.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“We need a select few upbeat, articulate and reliable Medical Collections Specialists to join our Team. You will make outbound calls to our clients (HCP and Insurance Carriers). You will be responsible to seek reimbursement/recover overpayments from third parties, healthcare providers and/or insurance carriers for overpaid medical claims. The claim overpayments are a result of incorrectly paid claims arising from COB issues, data mining, duplicate claim payments, client referrals, etc.
- Training: 2 weeks M-F, 6am – 2:30pm PST / 6:30am – 3pm PST
- Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm PST / 6:30am – 3pm PST
- Pay: $17/hourly
- Full Time – regular position
- Equipment provided [Laptop & Headphones]
- This a Remote / WFH position
- Must be at least 18 years of age with at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must have WIRED internet connection, WIFI is not permitted.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel.
- Medical Insurance experience.
- Medical office billing experience.
- Analyzes claim overpayments which are a result of incorrectly paid claims arising from COB issues, data mining, duplicate claim payments, client referrals, etc.
- Coordinates collection efforts between the client and the provider, adjusting claims as required.
- Handles disputes and appeals from providers and clients.
- Prepares claims for offset by the client.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!