|>>> Follow RRR everywhere for the best work from home jobs & gigs!
by Chris Durst Nov. 6, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
VRI, a company that offers emergency response systems, vitals monitoring, and medication management services, has posted openings for work from home Client Services Representatives.
In this role, you would, “… handle inbound phone calls, emails, and either route communications to other teams responsible for that work or respond to client and related services themselves.”
Pay for this position is posted as $17 per hour.
Hiring in the US – no state hiring exclusions are noted.
Past and current employees rate the company 3.9 out of 5 stars.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Our client services representatives are part of the Operations Department and are responsible for daily interaction via phone, mail, email, or personally with VRI customers (internal/external) and VRI team members. Client services representatives handle inbound phone calls, emails, and either route communications to other teams responsible for that work or respond to client and related services themselves. The client services rep also manages H2H (our helpdesk) tickets, other reports, and the required action those tickets and reports specify. Client services representatives work to maintain accurate and complete client and company records, ensure a positive working relationship with all parties, and provide excellent customer service.
Two Weeks Paid Training: Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:30 pm EST
- Must Include Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am-5:30 pm EST
- Flexible: Monday-Friday: 11:30-8:00 pm
- Answer routine inquiries and refer calls not requiring dispatches to appropriate departments and agencies
- Complete assigned tickets, work from reports and other assignments regarding client records
- Research, investigate, and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, and complaints
- Record details of calls, communications, and messages in the client management software
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials
- Refer customer complaints to appropriate people
- Maintain project productivity and quality goals
- Contact clients and agencies to obtain new or corrected client information
- Save copies of documents and communication in Intact, our document management system
- Utilize reports and act on information in reports in order to resolve issues, improve data quality or advance the work of the Operations and RCM teams
- Communicate with other VRI employees and teams by email, phone, and internal system notes and messages
- Comply with requirements to protect client data and use client data only for the purpose of managing the client’s account with VRI and associated claims
- Comply with VRI, Operations and Client Services team policies, procedures, guides, job aids, reference materials, memos, notes, videos, and other training as provided
- Meet individual, team and department goals for productivity and quality
- Process tickets and work in the ticketing system,
- Evaluate the type of work required when processing tickets
- Evaluate the team that should complete the work for a required ticket
- Recategorize tickets so the appropriate team can act on those tickets
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: high school diploma or GED
- 2 years of related professional experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently as well as with teams
- Comfortable using computers and saving electronic files
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook and Teams preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to manage time to complete tasks within the expected timeframe
- Team player with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!