by Chris Durst Sept. 20, 2022
These jobs filled VERY QUICKLY the last time we posted them. So apply or share asap if interested!
Intoxalock, the company that developed the technology used in breathalyzers in vehicles, has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Reps.
The pay rate is $18 – $25+/hr., with an uncapped earning incentive.
Equipment is provided.
The company offers a broad benefits package.
No state hiring exclusions are listed in their job post.
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
With over 30 years of ignition interlock leadership, Intoxalock has expertise in helping drivers regain their license after a drunk driving charge and preventing any attempts at impaired driving. We have over 4,300 installation locations across the country, offer 24/7 customer service through our website, and are available in all 50 states.
We hire people who we expect will produce exceptional results, deliver amazing service to our clients including customers, attorneys, state associations and more, and inspire positive change within the company.
A Customer Experience Associate is responsible for handling a variety of inbound customer interactions to assist our current customers with questions related to their Intoxalock ignition interlock device. The key objective in this role is one call resolution and educating our customers on regulations pertaining to their IID requirements/needs.
Why you should apply to be a Customer Experience Associate at Intoxalock:
- Pay Rate: $18.00 – $25.00+ per hour
- Uncapped earning incentive
- Availability to work between the hours of 10:00 am and 7:00pm central time
- Permanent work from home position
- All computer equipment provided
- Full Time
- Voted Top Workplace in Iowa
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Emergency Time Off
- And more!
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming customer interactions.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Process customer payments as required.
- Handle customer complaints; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the employee’s abilities.
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Ensure customers have the best possible experience.
- Upsell latest products or services.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Must successfully pass all assessments throughout the training period as well as any ongoing training.
- A strong sense of accountability and work ethic with the ability to manage work independently.
- Superior judgement and critical thinking skills to make a well evaluated decision regarding state regulations and company operating procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Positive, resilient, consistent, customer-centric attitude. Patient, team-oriented demeanor.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!