by Chris Durst Mar. 1, 2023
Gametime has posted openings for work from Home Fan Happiness Associates.
In this role, you will help fans get event tickets “through various channels including Voice, Chat, SMS, and Email.”
This role pays $18 per hour and the company offers a solid benefits package.
Hiring in the United States –
no state hiring exclusions are noted in the job post. Update: HIRING IN AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, MI, MN, NC, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
The Fan Happiness Associate is responsible for the direct support of Gametime’s customers. As Fan Happiness Associate you will communicate with customers through various channels including Voice, Chat, SMS, and Email. The main focus of this role is to ensure Gametime’s customers have a simple and fast purchase experience.
What You’ll Do/Own:
- Drive customer loyalty as measured by NPS purchase surveys
- Maintain, or exceed, CSAT goals as measured for each completed customer interaction
- Meet, or exceed Service level goals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Provide incredible customer support and solving problems in both English and Spanish
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to support our users and customers
- Multi-task across multiple tools or resources while being engaged with customers
- Effectively adapt communication and style to match the needs of the customer
- Proactively identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by recommending changes and improvements through our Voice of the Customer processes
- You have access to reliable High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload), a quiet distraction-free home office workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 6am-9pm PST (weekends and some holidays may be required)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years working in a contact center providing direct support to customers via phone, e-mail, and chat
- Effective written and oral communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Diverse Family-forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Base Salary Range: $18/hr”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!