by Chris Durst June 21, 2022
Well, darn! It looks like Amazon has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job.
Never fear though, we’ve got you covered. Amazon isn’t the only company that hires people to work from home. Find your ideal remote job on one of our other pages:
- Daily Jobs & Gigs page (where we post a screened list of remote opportunities Monday-Friday)
- Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs (500+ companies that hire on on-going or regular basis)
While you’re here, follow us on Facebook to make sure you never miss out on any of the amazing jobs we post.
Amazon is recruiting Seasonal HR Contact Center Associates to work from home in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
But apply or share quickly if you’re interested — these may fill fast.
You should have 3+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience. Also a background in Microsoft Office and skills in “other computer or internet based programs.”
Estimated pay is $18/hr., based on the listed pay rate for Colorado. But that may differ based on your location. However, Amazon does have a minimum hourly rate of $15, so it should be at least this amount.
Here’s what Amazon has posted about this opportunity:
“Join Amazon’s Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. The ERC team supports Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in nine locations globally.
We are currently growing our team of Virtual HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space. In this role, team members interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The virtual contact center associate must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position.
As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:
- Work a variable shift of five (5) days per week between 5:00 AM PT – 8:30 PM PT Sundays to Saturdays, anticipated assignment duration to last 6-7 months, subject to change due to business needs.
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
***This is a seasonal opportunity with an assignment duration of six (6) to seven (7) months based on business needs. Conversion from this seasonal role to a regular full time position is not guaranteed. Seasonal employees may not qualify for specific benefits and time off options based on their employee classification.Applicants from the following states will also be considered: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- 3+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience
- Proven ability using Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet based programs
- Demonstrated proficiency handling customer contacts, queries and resolutions
- 4+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience
- Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
- Previous experience working with SalesForce or similar programs
- 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
- Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
- Previous HR experience
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $18.00/hr. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s external careers site.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs and ways to make extra cash, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!