by Chris Durst Sep. 29, 2021
First Advantage is the “world’s largest provider of comprehensive background screening, identity and information solutions that give employers and housing providers access to trusted information for making faster, more accurate people decisions.”
The company just posted Full-Time Work from Home Customer Service Representatives openings to their job site. Pay rate $19.23/hr. No weekend shifts. Paid training.
Among the minimum qualifications are a high school diploma or GED and two year’s experience with customers.
No state exclusions are noted in the job listing.
In the company’s words —
Great Opportunity for customer service representatives to be part of Customer Care with First Advantage. We want YOU to join our award-winning customer service team!
Perks & Benefits
- COMPETITIVE PAY – $19.23/hour
- Full time position with benefits!
- 401k, health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 3 weeks annually
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition re-imbursement
- Robust rewards program
- Ability to work from home
- All equipment is provided, and training is 100% paid
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer 35+ inbound calls per day
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Effectively navigate multiple systems while talking to customers and resolving complex issues
- Educate customers on the criminal background screening or drug testing process
- Adapt to change with a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED required. College Degree (BA or BS) preferred. Bilingual/Spanish language skills preferred
- 2-4 years prior experience in a customer facing or call center environment
- Work from home experience a plus
- Must have a quiet, secure workspace
- High speed internet (minimum of 50 mbps)
- Dedicated to excellent attendance and punctuality
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation and troubleshooting
- Monday—Friday. No weekend shifts! Operation hours 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime
- Shifts change 3-4 times per year and are awarded based on preference and performance. Starting shift times vary between 8:00am and 11:30am EST .
- Training is paid 4-5 weeks with set schedule 9:00am -5:00pm EST, with post training schedule provided up front to help you plan ahead.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!