by Chris Durst Jan. 3, 2023
UPDATE – 1/4/23: It looks like the company has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
Progressive, the car insurance giant, is hiring for work from home Call Center and Customer Service roles. The company is hiring both English and bi-lingual (Spanish-English) reps.
Openings fall into four categories:
- Customer Service Representative
- Inbound Sales Representative
- Claims Customer Service Representative
- Home & Auto Sales Agents
Applicants must reside in one if these 14 states: AZ, FL, GA, IN, KS, MI, MO, NC, NV, OH, PA, SC, TX, or VA.
These positions pay, “$19.50 or $21.00 per hour depending on the role you are selected for,” and the company offers an attractive benefits package.
Training starts: March 2023
Here’s what the company has posted about their Call Center Representative opportunity:
“If you enjoy helping others and flourish in a fast-paced environment, you might be a fit for Progressive’s call center team. Taking inbound calls, you’ll support and build trust with our customers by servicing their unique needs while also offering additional products. Successful candidates can multitask, have customer service experience, and can navigate through multiple computer systems. We’ll provide paid training along with continued coaching, so you’ll feel confident serving our customers. This is a remote position.
- Customer Service Representative– support customer inquiries and insurance policy needs by answering questions regarding coverage, rates, billing issues, and general policy reviews while offering additional products
- Inbound Sales Representative– share expertise of our Progressive products and services to our customers to ensure appropriate insurance coverage through benefits selling (no cold calling!)
- Claims Customer Service Representative– care for customers recently in accidents by demonstrating empathy while setting up new claim reports; you’ll also offer customers additional products
- Home & Auto Sales Agents– specialize in selling bundled home and auto insurance products tailored to our customers’ unique needs
- Two years of post-secondary education or higher
- Instead of the above, two years of relevant work experience
- Sales only: Property & Casualty license; if you’re not already licensed, you’ll have an opportunity to gain it during training (and must remain compliant with licensing requirements as an employee)
Bilingual positions are also available; must be fluent in Spanish (speak and read)
Training starts: March 2023
Schedule: Most schedules will include a weekend day and evening hours after completion of training
Work from home office requirements
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with minimum speed of 10mbps down and 1mbps up
- Computer that is provided to you must be physically connected to the router or modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
- High-speed internet access is at your expense unless otherwise required by law
- $19.50 or $21.00 per hour depending on the role you are selected for
- Gainshare bonus up to 8%-16% (depending on position) of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- An additional 10% when you work evening or weekend hours
- Performance-based rewards
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance”
CLICK HERE and enter the phrase WORK FROM HOME in the Keyword field > and place a check in the “Contact Center” box in the “Job Field/Job Category” menu. Review the results for the openings in your area. To be the first to hear about work from home jobs and side gigs, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!