by Chris Durst Sept. 27, 2022
TTEC is hiring Temporary Work from Home Customer Service Reps to help support those impacted by Hurricane Fiona. Apply or share quickly if interested. These will probably fill fast.
“This position is open to residents of AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, MT, NE, NM, OR, NC, NV, OH, OK, PA,SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY,” the company says.
Paid training, “base pay of $15.84/hr. plus $4.23 fringe (in lieu of benefits) due to the temporary nature of this role,” per the listing.
TTEC has other work from home openings. People who work this temporary role and perform well will be given priority for other jobs, the company says.
Here’s what TTEC has to say about the openings:
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Temporary Customer Service Representative working remotely and supporting those impacted by Hurricane Fiona, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture. Even if you are looking fora full-time, regular job, we encourage you to consider this life-changing opportunity with a great wage to support others in need. And yes, TTEC will prioritize those looking to find other opportunities for you within the company once the effects of this tragedy has passed.
This role is limited to residents of certain locations in the United States only. We are not accepting applications for this role if you are a resident of one of the following excluded states: AK, CA, CT, HI, IL, IA, MA, MD ME, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, ND, RI, or WA or outside of the United States. We do have other opportunities open. Please continue to search TTECjobs.com for other opportunities.
What You’ll be Doing
TTEC supports a number of government contracts for both long term and short-term assignments. When a national emergency strikes, we’re at the ready. These positions are fulfilling as you support those US residents when they are at their time of need.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Consult with your neighbors on the available services that can support their situation
- Provide the best solutions for their need via a variety of communication channels that could include voice, email or chat
- Respond to customer inquiries with active listening
- Resolve customer issues with patience and understanding
What You Bring to the Role
- Requires ability to pass government public trust clearance prepared by the Department of Homeland Security.
- Exceptional conversational English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience or customer service oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High speed internet connection (>20 mbps)
What You Can Expect
- The appreciation of those impacted by the storm
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Base pay of $15.84/hour plus $4.23 fringe (in lieu of benefits) due to the temporary nature of this role. And during your tenure, you can take full advantage of our award-winning career growth and training platform to enhance your skills. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
- And those interested and in good standing when the assignment ends will be prioritized for other TTEC roles.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!