UPDATE 9/13/22 – Well, darn! It looks like Sticker Mule has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job.
Never fear though, we’ve got you covered. Sticker Mule isn’t the only company that hires people to work from home. Find your ideal remote job on one of our other pages:
- Daily Jobs & Gigs page (where we post a screened list of remote opportunities Monday-Friday)
- Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs (500+ companies that hire on on-going or regular basis)
While you’re here, follow us on Facebook to make sure you never miss out on any of the amazing jobs we post.
By Chris Durst Sept. 8, 2022
Sticker Mule, a company that specializes in customer stickers, decals, labels and other printed items, has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Support Agents.
There’s a signing bonus of $500. The posted pay rate is $20/hr.
No state hiring exclusions mentioned. No college is required.
These are full-time positions. Shifts fall between 8am and 8pm MST.
Benefits and 4 weeks paid vacation are also included.
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
Sticker Mule is the internet’s most “kick-ass” brand. We’re a remote team spread all over the world. From top to bottom, our team makes growth a top priority, and it’s ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Customers love our service and tell us all the time!
- We offer flexibility in your work day.
- We work at a sustainable pace to foster a non-stressful work environment.
You’ll be responsible for providing Sticker Mule customers with world-class customer support. We deliver fast, reliable, and efficient service. We only offer support via email and social media, so you must have outstanding writing skills. You’ll respond to customer inquiries in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner.
- Respond to customers via email using a conversational and helpful tone.
- Propose edits and additions to FAQs and internal knowledge base.
- Suggest opportunities for our product team to make our customers happy.
- Offer ideas to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
- 1+ years experience in a Customer Support role
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience working remotely
- 8am-8pm MST
- This position works on a rotating two-week schedule as follows:
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Pay & benefits
- 401k plan with 4% employer match
- Health & dental insurance
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- $500 signing bonus
- Work from home
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!