by Mike Haaren, Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Jan. 25, 2021
Wellthy — a chronic and elder care concierge that helps manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones — is looking for Virtual Care Coordinators. Pays $20/hr. Mac laptop and training provided, benefits for full-time. No state hiring restrictions mentioned.
In the past, these positions were part-time with the opportunity to move to full-time based on performance. We assume that’s still true, but it’s not official. We’ll update if we hear more.
Care Coordinator Role
“In the Care Coordinator role, you will work directly with families and individuals all over the US to address their unique care needs. Tasks could include anything from helping them organize a care plan, finding the right provider, managing medical bills, making appointments, tracking medications, vetting facilities, navigating insurance, medical bills, and more. You will report to a Care Manager and partner closely with Care Associates to complete daily tasks.”
You will drive the following efforts
- Help customers (Care Team) using your expertise, skills, and judgement to advise, research, coordinate, and “get done” any healthcare-related tasks
- Support with improving and updating Wellthy guides and Community Resources
- Occasionally represent Wellthy at virtual events such as health fairs and open enrollments
- Other non-client-specific work including, but not limited to: supporting other service team members, feedback and suggestions related to Wellthy’s product, service, marketing, and guides
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required, healthcare-related and/or advanced degrees are a plus
- 2+ years work experience in healthcare / caregiving required, 6+ years preferred
- Proficiency in more than one language is a plus
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
- Monday to Friday, daytime availability
This is a remote position, so you can work from any location that is:
- Private, with secure (not public) internet and phone access
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating
Training and certification
In the first two weeks as a Care Coordinator, you will go through a training program that includes hands-on work. You will then have the chance to show us you are ready by passing the Wellthy Certification, demonstrating proficiency in:
- Technical knowledge
- Use of the Wellthy platform
- Customer service
- The Wellthy way of communicating
Benefits and paid time off
You shall be eligible to participate in the benefits as full-time team member of the Company:
- Great choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options including flexible spending accounts (FSA) + health spending accounts (HSA)
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous maternity + paternity leave
- Free access to Wellthy’s services for your own family’s care
- 401(k) plan
- Free annual subscription to Whil
- Commuter benefits
- Wellthy swag
- Mac laptop computer for business purposes
You will be granted a right to purchase shares of the Company’s common stock.
The starting wage is $20 per hour of work (including training).
INSIDER TIP: The Wellthy recruiter we spoke with on the last listing said, “Be sure to include your relevant experience in the bio portion of your application.” This helps them spot the top applicants quickly.
To go to the job listing, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!