by Chris Durst Mar. 17, 2020
Omni Interactions has posted openings for independent Customer Service Agents to support customers via phone and email – representing particular brands with amazing service to their clients.
These positions pay for AVAILABLE TIME (NOT pay for TALK TIME) and, the company says, “No more wasting time hoping you get a call, at Omni you can ACTUALLY make up to $20/hour GUARANTEED,” PLUS a completion bonus of $150 AND other incentives! (effective 4/10)
The company gets good feedback from current workers who rate them 4.5 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor and 3.6 out of 5 on Indeed.
Currently hiring in the following 35 states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY
Here’s more directly from their site:
“Earn up to $20/hour, try something new, & earn more than your stimulus check!We just opened a new program with $20+/hours for peak days!
As a 1099 gig worker, you can pick your own schedule, and make as much or little as you want! Take control of your work! Work-from-home Customer Service around your life. Are you considering leaving the 9 to 5? Have you ever wanted to join the gig economy and set your own hours while working from home? As a gig worker with Omni, you are self-employed. What makes us different? It’s simple: We pay for available time! No more wasting time hoping you get a call, at Omni you can ACTUALLY make up to $20/hour GUARANTEED!
What work will you be performing?
You’ll be providing service for Fortune 500 companies doing a variety of work! You’ll be helping people who want more information on features and functions of software!
You will interact with customers through phone and/or chat, helping them with anything they need!
- Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
- Take control of your work life, by choosing when and how often you want to work
- Respond to chats & answer calls from customers
- If customer requests it, you’ll also be on video! (Webcam and backdrop provided)
What You’ll Do
- Answer inbound customer service calls or respond to chats from customers
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls and customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
Who You Are
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 25 WPM or more with 90% accuracy
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Projects will have varying pay, but all projects pay for time spent talking on the phone/chatting & assisting callers (unlike other gig companies – we pay you for available time!) You will also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. Current projects are paying up to $20 an hour PLUS a completion bonus of $150 AND other incentives! (effective 4/10)
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing work-from-home customer support services, you are responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own income.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!