by Chris Durst Nov. 10, 2021
If you have solid phone and outbound sales skills, Cigna wants to hear from you.
The global health service and insurance company just posted openings for Work from Home Outbound Sales Customer Care Specialists. In this role, you would be, “managing inbound and outbound calls to convert prescription medication needs from retail pharmacies to the Express Scripts Home Delivery pharmacy.”
Applicants must live in PA, TX, FL, OH, WI, AR, AZ, GA, IL, IN, KY, MN, NM, NV, or TN.
Pay is listed as, “competitive base salary,” and, “you can increase your earnings potential with our $2000 sign on bonus and our tiered performance bonus incentives.”
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“As an Outbound Sales Customer Care Specialist, you will work with patients, managing inbound and outbound calls to convert prescription medication needs from retail pharmacies to the Express Scripts Home Delivery pharmacy. Our Outbound Sales Customer Care Specialists apply a consultative approach to communicate with customers, and potential customers about our home delivery benefits. Specifically, they provide insights on the options available for customers to have their prescriptions filled by the Express Scripts Pharmacy, educating them on the safety and convenience of our services and informing them of how our offerings fit their lifestyle.
This role is on the front lines with patients, addressing customers with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy. To be successful you should be able to build instant rapport, achieve customer satisfaction, and close the sale. A top Outbound Sales Customer Care Specialist should be able to work in a fast paced rewards driven workplace. Ideal candidates will be energetic, positive, and organized professionals who are able to effectively create relationships within the healthcare market.
This isn’t your typical Outbound Sales role. In fact, we have a few perks up our sleeves. In addition to our competitive base salary, you can increase your earnings potential with our $2000 sign on bonus and our tiered performance bonus incentives. We offer five weeks of paid training, and the opportunity for career growth and advancement, and a comprehensive benefit package.
**This position is remote, must in live one of following states: Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, New Mexico, Nevada, Tennessee**
How You’ll Make A Difference:
- Help patients better understand the Home Delivery benefit. Use your expert knowledge and consultative sales approach to educate patients on the benefits of receiving their medication via home delivery, helping them to understand why it’s a good fit for their lifestyle.
- Help patients get the medication they need. You’ll research issues on benefits coverage and provide guidance to our patients about making the best use of their benefits.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail. You’ll manage multiple requests simultaneously as well as document conversations in our computer system.
What You Should Have:
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Excellent phone and outbound sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets
- Relevant experience with customer service
- Call Center experience preferred
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
What else you’ll love about working here:
- $2000 Sign On Bonus (paid in installments)
- Benefits that start on day one
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Choice of three unique medical plans
- Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employee Contributions for HRA and HSA accounts
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
This role is WAH which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!